Chase Marriott Card with 70,000 Sign-up Bonus Reward Points Offer

About four months ago, there was a promotion to earn Marriott 70,000 sign-up bonus points after spending $1000 in 3 months.  Last week, I received a targeted promotion to earn Marriott 70,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 in 3 months.



I am quite satisfied with Hilton HHonors program offering, so I would pass this myself.  The minimum spending requirement is not attractive to us either.  One good reason for me to apply for it in the future is to top off my United miles account due to United devaluation of February 14, 2014.

If you stay at Marriott hotels often, Chase Marriott card can be an attractive offer, because the card will earn 5 points for every stay at Marriott hotel worldwide.  Sometimes there is Marriott MegaBonus promotion to earn free Marriott stays after paid stay.


Another (non-guaranteed) way to earn Marriott 70,000 bonus points



How to receive this Marriott 70,000 sign-up bonus offer?
My account has 0 Marriott reward points.  I applied Chase Marriott card and was rejected two years ago, because I was a novice in the credit card bonus and applied two Chase credit cards within 2 months.  Join Marriott Reward program for free.


Does Marriott has good hotel offerings?
Yes, we stayed at JW Marriott Santa Monica before, right next to the Santa Monica beach.


How much does 70,000 Marriott points worth?
It is worth about $450.  For example, JW Marriott Santa Monica one weekend night stay, April 5-6, 2014, is priced at $310, before tax and fees, or requires 45,000 Marriott reward points.  You can transfer Chase UR points from Chase Ink or Chase Sapphire Preferred to Marriott reward account in 1:1 within the same business day.


Why don't I or Isa apply this card?
Isa indeed applied one and cancelled in the past.  Chase card sign-up bonus point offering is earned only ONCE for each Chase card.  I have other Chase credit cards which fit our needs better, recalling that Chase has a 6-months waiting period for each Chase credit card approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment