How to keep United Miles from Expiring with No Additional Cost - Join MileagePlus Dining


Why should I join the MileagePlus Dining Program?

  • There is no membership-fee.
  • United Airline credit card is not required to earn United Air miles. I can pay for the meals using any credit cards which are added to the MileagePlus Dining Program.  For example, I still earn 2x points for my Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card while earning United miles also
  • A great way to accumulate to the first 1000 United Air miles needed to receive the promotion about 50K miles bonus for signing up for United Air Credit Card when it is available
  • A great way to keep my United miles from expiring, because each dining at the participating restaurants counts as new activity to my United Air membership account.

Requirement:
  • United Airline membership (Free)
  • Valid credit card (Visa, AMEX, Citi, Mastercard)
  • Register at MileagePlus Dining Program, and add your credit cards to your profile
  • Identify participating restaurants and note the which days of week, if restriction exists, awards are eligible.
It will take excellent calculation and trememdous effort and expense to accumulate enough United miles for a free international flight.  For example, a typical UA flight costs 60,000 miles. Even if a quadruple (x4), the dining expense will be close to $15000.   I recommend to join this program with the expectation to earn a couple thousand miles (without planning), and to keep my United miles from expiring.

Three levels of participation available



No comments:

Post a Comment