Cyber Monday Sales promotion codes. EBATES.com 's Free $10 gift card, better than Fatwallet.com



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

When I first heard about eBates.com about 3% cash rebates one year ago. I had three questions

  1. Is this a scam site to steal my credit card?
  2. Would I really receive my cash back?
  3. Only 3% online purchase rebates. Should I go through the trouble of visiting ebates.com first?
Answers:
  1. The site is real for consumers like you and me. I do not need to provide credit card number to ebates.com at all.
  2. Yes. I made a few online purchases during last week Black Friday and one year ago also.  The check did arrive. See my cash rebates



  3. During Black Friday week last week, Macys had 6%, Kohl had 10%, Walmart had 6%.
What is More
  • eBates.com also lists you all promotion codes for the online merchants.  For example, I used the free-shipping on Preciousmoments.com to enjoy free shipping service
  • I received $10 bonus credit for Black Friday shopping.  See $10 off Black Friday Shopping
Join Now, and Claim $10 gift card for the Christmas On-line Shopping


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Compared with fatwallet.com, EBATES.com offers higher cash rebates.




No comments:

Post a Comment