Tis the Season to Send Flowers - free FTD e-Promo Cards, also 30 miles per dollar spent

Beautiful Life

One evening last week, Isa asked me with some hesitation, to give her some flowers so she can put it in her office for Christmas. "Sure!" Immediately, my heart sank.  What kind of a husband I am that my wife has to ask for flowers.  I decided not to wait for Christmas and give her a surprise.

This is my first time to order flowers on-line. I selected a brand-name service: FTD.com and was about to checkout the order.  FTD.com was flashing free promo cards here and there, stopped my checkout impulse.  I investigated FTD.com offerings little bit.  Maybe there are attractive promotions from FTD?


Which referral sites offer the high cash rebate or points? Check cashbackmonitor.com

Does not include Retailmenot.com

  • Topcashback.com: 20% cash-back
  • United MileagePlus Mall: 30 United miles per dollar spent + 150 bonus miles
  • Retailmenot.com: 25% discount code 25TODAYONLY
  • AMEX SPG card: 25% discount via www.ftd.com/amexbus25, expires 12/31/2013
At least I found it is true for FTD.com, different referral sites would display different prices before the cash rebate.  For example, the roses that displays $59.99 via United MileagePlus Mall, but $54.99 via Topcashback.com.


My choice is Topcashback.com this time.  1900 United Airline miles is worth more than $25.  30 pts / $1 is 30% return, when 100 points is equal to $1.  I do not have any immediate travel plan using United Airline miles.  So, I prefer to receive 20% cash back.


Free FTD promo card offers
  • Free $10 FTD e-Promo card with at least $39.99 purchase (before tax and service fees)
  • Free $25 FTD e-Promo card if purchase paid by Masterpass.com service. Masterpass is a new service offered by MasterCard. FTD is a merchant partner of Masterpass.
  • Free $10 FTD discount via targeted email after FTD purchase is made and 3 reminders are setup.

An Example:
  1. Setup free Masterpass.com account with the same credit card that is linked to your Plink account.
  2. In Topcashback.com, search for "FTD", enter FTD.com site.
  3. Purchase $60 merchandise from FTD.com
  4. Checkout shows service fees and taxes added (about $20 extra)
  5. Select pay using your Masterpass.com account
  6. Follow steps, enter 3 reminders, then submit order
For this FTD purchase: $12 cash-back and $7.5 Plink credit earned.  $45 FTD e-Promo cards should be received after 7 days for next FTD purchase. 

If not sending flowers, probably consider buying a flower in-store for your dearest ones.  I am not a flower person.  I would like to do something different this year.  Time is priceless.  Tis the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment