What are AT&T Customer Care Contact Phone numbers?

Beautiful Life

I have asked myself this question "what are AT&T Customer Care Contact Phone numbers?" many times, as periodically, there are always billing issues with AT&T wireless, U-verse internet and/or my home phone service. Each time I had to navigate through AT&T web pages and found them.

Posting them here if you have billing/account issues. The AT&T virtual customer help is not helpful, it typically asks you to log into your account or navigate a few more web pages for further information.

AT&T Wireless:
1-800-331-0500 M-F 7am-5pm (their customer care closes earlier than technical support, I think)

AT&T U-verse:
1-800-288-2020 M-F 8am-7pm PST, Sat: 8am-5pm PST

AT&T Home Phone:
1-800-288-2020 M-F 8am-5pm PST, Sat: closed






If their customer care declines to give you a refund, call back a few hours later. AT&T uses random customer care service approach that you likely will be routed to a different customer care, who, if in a good mood, may give you refunds. This works when I called to request refunds for my U-verse billing issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment